Monday, December 22, 2008

Land of Cotton or Opa

Land of Cotton

Author: John T Morgan Academy

A must have for a first cookbook or the avid cookbook collector with all the classic Southern favorites. This was mom's secret kitchen weapon and now it can be yours.



Book about: Easy Recipes for Wild Game and Fish or Muffins

Opa: A Wonderful Collection of Inspired Greek and Authentic Greek Cuisine

Author: Liz Lazarides Whit

The recipes I have put together in this book are ones that come from my memories and my heritage. I've also included recipes that were given to me through the years from friends. My philosophy is that you don't always have to follow a recipe exactly. I've prepared and made changes to them because I found it fun and such a challenge to see what would happen to the taste if I added something different. To be a little daring in the kitchen and simply make something up that tastes good, is the icing on the cake.

I hope that you will enjoy trying some of my recipes. It isn't written in stone that you have to do exactly what the recipe says to do. Be a little daring with your cooking and add what you like. Let me know what you've done, so I can try it too!

I believe that cooking is an art form. Like creating beautiful pictures for people to admire, you're creating wonderful food for your friends and family to enjoy eating while they admire your talents.



No comments: